With the USB multiplexer 2x4, you can direct one of two USB channels to one of four different USB channels. Because the connection is established without any active components it doesen't matter witch side is the host or the target. It is possible to connect one out of 4 targets to one host or one target to one out of 4 hosts (see pictures).
The USB multiplexer 1x4 is often used in test environments or for uploading a variety of software for the PC configuration, eg with different bootable USB sticks.
The USB multiplexer 1x4 is control by a PC using our software or programming interface.
For Linux a program interface and a simple example application is available.
All Cleware devices do not need to install any drivers for controlling. The existing USB drivers are sufficient. Thus, the system stability is maintained.
- PC-controlled switch to route one of two USB channels to one of four USB channels
- Cuts data lines and delayed the supply lines - behaves like USB device is handled manually
- Application Program Interface for easy integration in user applications, in Windows environment direct Python support
- The control software ClewareControl for timed switching, USBswitch with a graphical user interface and USBswitchCmd for switching via command call is ready for download.
- No driver installation needed with Windows® x86/x64 variants. (® Microsoft Windows is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation.)
- Application Program Interface for easy integration in user applikations
- Use with LabView® possible
- RoHS, CE & EN60950 conform/ IP30
- For indoor use only
- All Cleware devices identifies itself using a unique serial number, so multiple Cleware devices may run at one PC
- 2 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- Product link